AIIMS MBBS Online Admission Form 2018
Details of Job Profile :AIIMS All India Institute of Medical Science New Delhi, Patna, Bhubaneswar, Rishikesh, Bhopal, Jodhpur and Raipur Institute of Admission in BDS / MBBS Course 2018 Admission. Those Applicant Who Are Interested to the Admission in AIIMS MBBS Can Read the Information Brochure/Full Notification Before Apply Online.
All Indian Institute of Madical Sciences ( AIIMS )
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application began on – Feb 5, 2018
- Online Application Ended on –Mar 5, 2018, 05:00PM
- End Date for Fee Payment –Mar 5, 2018
- Online Exam Date –May 26-27, 2018
- General/OBC – Rs. 1500/-
- SC/ST – Rs. 1200/-
- PH Candidates – Rs. 0/- (Nil)
- The Examination/application fee can be paid through online mode by using Debit Card, credit card, Net Banking.
- AIIMS New Delhi, Bhopal, Patna, Jodhpur, Rishikesh Bhubaneswar and Raipur, Guntur.
AGE LIMIT (As on 31-DEC-2018)
- Age Limit – Minimum 17 Years
- Candidates Born After 02-01-2002 Are Not Eligible to fillup this form.
Brief details about All India Institute of Madical Sciences MBBS Form 2018
Course Name- MBBS
Total Seats- 807 Seats
Institution wise Seats-
* AIIMS New Delhi – 72 Seats (General- 37, OBC- 19, SC- 11, ST- 05 )
* AIIMS Bhubaneswar- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Patna- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Bhopal- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Jodhpur- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Rishikesh- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Raipur- 100 seats (General- 50, OBC-27, SC-15, ST-08)
* AIIMS Guntur Not Confirm
Qualification- 12th class Intermediate passed / appearing/ appeared with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English with 60 % marks (50% for SC/ST/PH)
For more details, check the notification
How to Apply– Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of AIIMS from 05-02-2018 to 05-03-2018.
Documents to be required- Candidates have to upload the scanned copy of following documents at the time of online application
1) Scanned photo with white background , 50-100 kb size, 3.5×4.5 height , 200 dpi , jpg/jpeg/gif/png format
2) Scanned signature in a white paper (6×3 cm box) with black/blue ink pen , 20-100 kb size, 200 dpi , jpg/jpeg/gif/png format
3) Left Thumb impression in a white page with blue or black ink, 20-100 kb size, 200 dpi, jpg/jpeg/gif/png format
* Made of selection Computer Based Online Test