Indian Oil Northern Region Recruitment 2018
Details of Job Profile :Indian Oil Corporation Limited OICL Northern Region NR Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Apprentice Various Post in Diffrent State. Those Who Are Interested in this Opening Can Read the Notification Carefully Before Apply Online.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Short Details of Notification
- Online Application began on – Feb 10, 2018
- Online Application Ended on –Feb 25, 2018
- End Date for Fee Payment –Feb 25, 2018
- Admit Card Available –Mar 4, 2018
- Exam date –Feb, 2018
- General/OBC – Rs. 0/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
- Northern Region
AGE LIMIT (As on 31-01-2018)
- Age Limit – 18-24 Years
- Relaxation in Age Limit – As per Govt rule
- For more details check the notification.
Brief details about Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
Post Name- Apprentice
Total Posts- 225 posts
Category wise Vacancy & Qualification-
* Trade Apprentice – 73 Posts(Haryana- 15, Delhi- 07, Himachal Pradesh- 04, Punjab- 09, Jammu & Kashmir- 06, Uttar Pradesh- 31, Uttarakhand- 01 )
Qualification for Trade Apprentice- Matric with 2 years ITI Course in relevant trade.
* Technical Apprentice- 77 Posts( Delhi- 08, Haryana- 15, Himachal Pradesh- 05, Punjab- 10, Jammu & Kashmir- 06, Uttar Pradesh- 32, Uttarakhand- 01)
Qualification for Technical Apprentice- Three Year Polytechnic Engineering Diploma in Related Post Trade.
* Trade Apprentice Accountant- 75 Posts-( Chandigarh- 05, Delhi- 05, Punjab- 08, Haryana- 07, Himachal Pradesh- 03, Jammu & Kashmir- 03, Rajasthan- 12, Uttar Pradesh- 29, Uttarakhand- 03
Qualification for Trade Apprentice Accountant- Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with 50% Minimum Marks.
Pay Scale- As per rule.
For more details, check the notification
How to Apply– Interested candidates may apply online through the official website of Indian Oil Corporation Limited from 10.Feb.2018 to 25.Feb.2018.
Selection Procedure- The selection will be based on Written Test followed by Interview.